What is Prosoma 350?
Prosoma 350 MG (Carisoprodol tablets), USP is indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions in adults. Prosoma 350mg tablets, USP should only be used for short periods (up to two or three weeks) because adequate evidence of effectiveness for more prolonged use has not been established and because acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions are generally of short duration. Prosoma is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories and comes 10 in a strip. They are white in color.
Side effects of Prosoma 350:
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- fast heartbeat;
- vision loss
- agitation, confusion.
- Patients with liver or kidney disease should take soma pill 350 mg with caution.
- Avoid consuming fermented drinks like alcohol while taking carisoprodol 350.
- Women in pregnancy and lactation should consume carisoprodol 350mg with caution.
- One should avoid driving while taking soma 350 mg tablet as it makes one sleepy.
There are no reviews yet.